I'm no expert, I'm not a trained chef, I just like to get in the kitchen and make up stuff. Mostly I like to start with a good recipe I read somewhere and then change it to match my tastes. I really love feeding other people and hearing thier opinions on what flavors work. This is a blog about my adventures in the kitchen (and at my grill)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Italian Flavors Pasta Salad

I've messed around with this recipe for so long I don't recall all the sources that played into my version.

1 bag of elbow macaroni - cooked and cooled
1 cup diced red onion
1 cup diced bell pepper (the more colorful the better)
1 small can sliced black olives
1 cup diced provalone cheese (i tried an applewood smoked last time, yummo)
1 cup diced salami
1/2 bottle of Italian Dressing
2 tbls dry italian seasoning
chill for 2 hrs
garnish with sliced grape or roma tomotoes just before serving

No comments:

Post a Comment