I'm no expert, I'm not a trained chef, I just like to get in the kitchen and make up stuff. Mostly I like to start with a good recipe I read somewhere and then change it to match my tastes. I really love feeding other people and hearing thier opinions on what flavors work. This is a blog about my adventures in the kitchen (and at my grill)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

First Post

I've decided to start a food blog. I've been trying so many new recipes and keep getting requests for some older ones too. I'll be putting up ones I've tried and failed at to get your help as well as posting my successes as a way for my friends and family to steal the recipes that work!

I'll take suggestions on how to improve my recipes and I'll try anything my readers are interested in.

A disclaimer... I don't eat fish, therefore I don't cook fish. I'm not a chef, and I've never been professionally trained in a kitchen. As you will see by my many mistakes along the way.

Some things about copywrite. I will post where my original recipe came from and give crtedit to the author and publisher when it's available, or links to the site I found it on. All additions and changes will be my experiments and if they end up similar to another recipe it is purely a coincidence.

I'll start adding in some back recipes from the past year as quickly as I can after my school work gets done :)

1 comment:

  1. I shall be sure to follow you. I'll be posting recipes on my blog as well, but it won't strictly be a food blog. Glad to see you around!

    ReplyDelete