I'm no expert, I'm not a trained chef, I just like to get in the kitchen and make up stuff. Mostly I like to start with a good recipe I read somewhere and then change it to match my tastes. I really love feeding other people and hearing thier opinions on what flavors work. This is a blog about my adventures in the kitchen (and at my grill)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Italian Burgers

Grilled Italian Burgers

This of course is my adaptation of something I found elsewhere and perfected it amongst my friends after trying variations on them.

1 lb ground beef
2 eggs
2 tbls Kalmatta olived, pitted and diced pretty small
2 tbls garlic powder
1 tbls oregano
1/2 cup feta crumbled
1 cup Italian bread crumbs.
optional : 2 tbls capers (I found they ade the burgers fall apart on the grill)

1. combine all ingredients
2. cook on heated grill, on medium heat 6 minutes cook time flipping once. (recommended an internal temp of 160F)

Credit the original idea and recipe back to: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Grilled-Italian-Burgers/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment