I'm no expert, I'm not a trained chef, I just like to get in the kitchen and make up stuff. Mostly I like to start with a good recipe I read somewhere and then change it to match my tastes. I really love feeding other people and hearing thier opinions on what flavors work. This is a blog about my adventures in the kitchen (and at my grill)

Monday, September 12, 2011

Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes

No pictures this time, because my roommate ate them all before I got out the camera :)

2 cups bisquick
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup milk
1 RIPE banana
1 cup peanut butter

mix well, might be lumpy. may need a touch more milk. you can eyeball it. or test your first pancake then decide if you need more milk.

I'm thinking I can double the banana in the next batch, we shall see how that turns out. My plan is to freeze these (when I can make a batch that doesn't get eaten right away) and take them to GWW with a few other flavors. I'm thinking these ingredients give our fighters just what they need to last them through the first battle or two :)

-Seraphina

No comments:

Post a Comment